At the end of last year, I received an email from the editor at Hawthorn Publications. She was publishing a story about underwater coral restoration in Opal, an annual travel and lifestyle magazine distributed through 17 resorts, reaching 650,000 guests along the Atlantic coast. According to the publishers, Opal magazine is dedicated to showcasing the very best of food, wine, travel, and culture at each resort destination.
The editor found the photographs that I posted for my story, The Underwater Gardener, and she wanted to use it for her magazine piece.
Let me know if you spot my cover in the wild at any of these resorts:
- Delray Beach Marriott, Delray Beach
- Delray Sands Resort on Highland Beach, Highland Beach
- Edgewater Beach Hotel, Naples
- Jupiter Beach Resort, & Spa, Jupiter
- Lido Beach Resort, Sarasota
- The Resort at Longboat Key Club, Longboat Key
- Marriott Key Largo, Key Largo
- Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina, Key West